Monday, February 23, 2015

The Well Guru - The BEST Well Water Filtration System

Aquatic Filter Systems - www.thewellguru.com

I have had 2 name brand well water filters for my home.  Both were very problematic, and still didn't fix my water.

I found some very good info about well water in general on their site - www.thewellguru.com

I sent them a sample of my water, and they custom designed a system for MY water.  The difference is amazing!  It's like bottled water coming out of my tap!

Eric Watson, the Owner of Aquatic Filter Systems, installed my system himself.  He was very knowledgeable and professional.

I highly recommend this company for all your well water needs.  5 STARS!!!

Call him direct at 727-465-4610 or email him at xpertnwater@aol.com



1 comment:

  1. Did a LOT of research after owning 2 major name brand well water filtration systems. I found www.thewellguru.com and found lots of good info on well water.

    I sent them a sample of my well water, and they custom designed my system for MY water! I now have better water than I thought possible with well water. It's like bottled water coming out of my tap!

    Eric Watson, the Owner of Aquatic Filter Systems installed my system. He is very professional, and knowledgeable about all aspects of water treatment.

    I highly recommend them! 5 STARS!!!

    ReplyDelete